1. Preoperative cleaning and passivation of steam boilers of medium and high pressure. The process is carried out according to international recommendations of VGB R513, and includes the removal of grease, dust, corrosion products, welding residues and other impurities from the surface of the new pipes before commissioning of the boiler and passivation of cleaned surfaces for the application of compact protective layer which is the basis for further creation of magnetite in operation . It can be carried out a chemical treatment of the complete boiler after installation or parts of the piping system before installation.
2. Chemical cleaning of steam boilers of medium and high pressure from deposits generated in the work. The procedure is also done by international recommendations VGB R513 and includes removing of lime scale, corrosion products and other impurities that were created on the surfaces for the heat exchange of the water and steam space during the operation of boilers. Also, after the removal of deposits ,it is carried out the passivation of cleaned surfaces for applying a compact protective layer which is the basis for the further formation of magnetite.
3. Chemical cleaning of small thermo energetic and thermo technical fobjects on the water side from the deposit of carbonate, silicate, sulphate or iron oxide composition:
- Steam boilers of low pressure,
- warm water and hot-water boilers,
- turbine condensers,
- a tubular heat exchangers, (steam-water, water-water, oil-water)
- plate heat exchangers
- shell (drum) condensers,
- evaporative condensers -ammonium cooling system in cold storage,
- cooling towers
- cooling compressor installations (condensers, evaporators, pipe installation)
- oil coolers,
- supply reservoirs,
- boilers for sanitary water,
- all facilities where there is a deposition of water lime scale and metal oxides.
4. Chemical cleaning and passivation of stainless steel installations. In accordance with the standards governing this field.